Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some exciting news

I know most of you check our blog for cute pictures of Adeline so I'm including a good one of her and Erin. But the exciting news for this week is that I have been accepted to BYU's MBA program. We're very excited about the opportunity and are looking forward to two more years in Provo.

12 comments:

vanessa said...

Hey congrats! That's so awesome! I'm of course jealous because I love Provo. Maybe we'll be back there doing the same thing someday, you never know. Good luck!

Alyssa said...

Congrats! That's really great!

Bishop Fam said...

Dave says STOP FOLLOWING ME! We are excited to be down there with you.

Somerset said...

Yay! i can't wait to play! congrats on the mba program! Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY a little bit early :o)

Holly said...

You are moving to Provo? When? We are going to be heading down there too-for Jon's job.

erin said...

how funny - i read the title and thought...are they having another little one. i forgot about BYU - which is wonderful! we wish you luck on the pre-tests. not like taking the gmat was enough...ahh, two more years of school. it will be great! congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS DEVAN!! That is really exciting. I am somewhat jealous because Matt really wants to get his MBA but that has been postponed for TWG. He'll still get it eventually but I am really happy for you!!

That is a cute picture of your girls by the way. I also love the picture of Adeline with the book over her face. aaaaaah, so sweet!

Johnson said...

Congrats and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She's getting so big! I hope everything is well.

vanessa said...

Love the family picture!!! Hey you should check out Rachel & Craig's and Rachel & Kevin's blogs if you haven't already. Their links are on my blog.

Katrina and Bill said...

How exciting! I miss Provo and BYU. It's a beautiful place. This is the first time I've seen pics of Adeline! She looks just like you, Erin! Good to see updates on your life. You look wonderful and happy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Devan and Erin. This is Anita. I just have to tell you guys that you have THE cutest baby I have ever seen. Seriously. She is so freakin' cute. Anyway, I just needed to tell you that.