Monday, April 7, 2008

Sick days

Last week was not a fun one around our place. On Monday night Adeline woke up soaking wet from throw-up. She continued to throw-up throughout the night and all the next day. It was not fun to see her feeling so sick. The only thing I thought was funny was the "throw-up zone" we created on the couch for her to sit on. Then on Wednesday night I got sick and threw-up at least 15 times over the next 24 hours. It was the worst bout with the flu I've ever had and I sure hope Adeline didn't feel like I did. Erin was forced into exile at her parents house so she hopefully wouldn't get it and it appears to have worked, although while in exile she or Adeline must have gotten her family sick :( Fun fun fun. We're glad to finally all be healthy again.

"Throw-up Zone"

For some reason Adeline loves to play by the window at Grandpa and Grandma Raynor's house. We decided to stand her up so she could look out better and she just grabbed on and stood there by herself.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Standing on her own at less than eight months?! That's my niece!!! Glad you guys are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her at the window. It reminds me of Sienna at my parents house. She won't leave the window because she is so busy watching the dogs.

Sorry you were all sick. Sienna got the flu Christmas morning and that is the only time she has ever thrown up. So sad to see them feeling so miserable.

Karin

vanessa said...

Oh man I know that must have been rough you guys all being sick. It's the worst to see your baby that helpless. Plus I remember Erin you hate throwing up more than anything! Hope you're all better now.

jamie said...

Thanks! Most of me is just ready for that NEW life to begin...

Rodriguez Family said...

Erin, we found your link on Paul's blog, and I just have to say your little girl has the cutest face and such beautiful eyes! she's like our Alina, still waiting for hair!

Somerset said...

Oh...sick day are no fun! Hope ya'll are feeling better! When you are, we must get together and do lunch. It's been way to long.